📨 What is MSAT?
MSAT (Medical Study-abroad Aptitude Test) is designed to test future medical students that may want to know how much they are ready to study medicine in English language. The test itself is composed of 5 sections such as General English (*including a short essay writing,) Medical English, Biology, Chemistry, and Logical Reasoning with their computer access to our dedicated testing system. Upon a successful completion, the test takers will receive a simple test result with their correct answer percentage, after which a formal scoring report will be provided together with the essay graded by our professional instructors.
◼︎ Test Subjects
- General English (140 mins, including Short Essay Writing)
- Medical English (15 mins)
- Biology (40 mins)
- Chemistry (40 mis)
- Logical Reasoning (65 mins)
✓ Things to notice
- Web browsers recommended: Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
Mobile devicesmay NOT work properly; Desktop PCs and laptops will run more smoothly throughout the tests.
- In case you cannot click or type in, first “clear the browser cache & cookies” and try again in 10 minutes.
- For other technical supports, please contact us with details of your issue (*preferably with screenshots).
- You must Register / Log In / Enroll to take this MSAT.
◼︎ Keep in mind …
- Prepare “pen and scratch paper” to work on “calculation problems” during the test.
- Do NOT use “
- After completing all sections, you will have a Zoom interview during which the overall evaluation will be given.
- Once registration is complete, you need to click “Take this course” as the image below:
☞ If you cannot find a “start” button for each test, you can always find the remaining tests on your screen as below.